Grants and Guidelines
- All grant applications must be in compliance with the appropriate RC&D Council’s mission and comply with all federal and state laws.
- The grant application must be completed and submitted to your local Council County Committee. The County Committees are Autauga, Bullock, Butler, Elmore, Lee, Lowndes, Macon and Montgomery.
- Grant applications must be a minimum of $3000.
- If grant application is approved, the grant will be added to the current plan of work.
- A Grant Orientation Meeting is required for receipt of the Cooperative Agreement.
- ALL grants are on reimbursement basis. The following information is required for reimbursement.
- A copy of the signed Cooperative Agreement must be on file.
- Receipts/cancelled checks for total amount of grant funds approved will be required.
- A final report format provided by council must be completed and returned.
- Photos are required.
Questions regarding the grant application should be directed to your local Council County Member.
Grant Applications must be submitted and signed by the grant recipient. Discussion of the grant will be with the grant recipient or at the Board’s discretion.
To submit an application online, you may submit the application by clicking the link below.
- AUTAUGA COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
2226 Hwy. 14 W. Suite 8
Autaugaville, AL. 36003
- BULLOCK COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
Mayor, Town of Midway
32868 Highway 82
Midway, Alabama 36053
334.695.7621 or 334.529.3261
- BUTLER COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
Rose Mary Smith
320-C Greenville Bypass
Greenville, Alabama 36037
334.382.8538, ext 3 (office} FAX: 334.382.8845
- ELMORE COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
164 Dewberry Trail
Wetumpka, Alabama 36093
334.567.9221 (home} 334.315.1002 (cell)
- LEE COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
Contact the MidSouth office for information
- LOWNDES COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
P.O. Box 65
Hayneville, Alabama 36040
334.548.2331 (office) 334.782.3298 (cell)
- MACON COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
William A. Hodge
101 C Mary Stork Harper Hall
Tuskegee University, Alabama 36088
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY REPRESENTATIVE
Jimmy D. Smitherman
5340 Atlanta Highway
Montgomery, AL 36109
Mid-South RC&D Council, Inc.
2740 Central Parkway
Montgomery, AL 36106